GSA Schedule 73 — Food Service, Hospitality, Cleaning Equipment and Supplies, Chemicals and Services — is now open to new offers, according to Stephen Nieswiadomy, Supervisor Contracting Officer for the Schedule 73 Program.
Nieswiadomy, in an e-mail to US Federal Contractor Registration, confirmed the schedule is open. Previously, a notice had been issued indicating that the Schedule “could be opened” in January 2017. Nieswiadomy said in his e-mail that an upcoming solicitation refresh will make clear that this Schedule is open.
GSA Schedule 73 — Food Service, Hospitality, Cleaning Equipment and Supplies, Chemicals and Services includes a variety of cleaning equipment and accessories, and cleaning products for daily cleaning – products that keep facilities clean in an environmentally friendly manner. Housing Managers and Facility Managers will enjoy the full range of Hospitality Solutions under this Schedule. In addition, all food service needs from eating utensils to an entire custom designed food court kiosk concept that supports new branding initiatives are available.
Schedule 73 is one of 18 current GSA Schedules. There are also six schedules specific to the Veterans Administration. Recent figures show an estimated 10 percent of all contracts are awarded via a GSA Schedule, which is how the government spends between $30 billion and $40 billion — roughly 9% of the total spent on government contracts — each year. The process works as an online shopping directory where procurement officers can simply order and purchase.
If you’re interested in learning more about the federal GSA Schedule Program, call US Federal Contractor Registration, world’s most trusted third-party government registration firm, at 877-252-2700, ext. 1.
US Federal Contractor Registration’s program includes the following:
- Completion of Pathways to Success Certificate
- Completion of Readiness Assessment (signed copy)
- Past Performance Evaluation
- Verification of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Creation of GSA Formatted Pricing List to
- Includes Special Item Numbers (SIN’s), product/service/training/labor category offered, description, commercial price list, Most Favored Customer (MFC), Discount offered to MFC, MFC Offered Pricing, and Discount offered to GSA
- Submission of Discount Proposal Spreadsheet
- Technical Data Verification of Business Account History
- Submission of Company’s Relevant Project Experience
- GSA Course Training Description Walkthrough
- Provided Description of all GSA Labor Categories
- If applicable, Certification of Small Business Subcontracting Plan